Sunday, December 9, 2018

Nine Perfect Strangers by Liane Moriarty

Nine Perfect StrangersNine Perfect Strangers by Liane Moriarty
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I am a big fan of Liane Moriarty's books and I was excited to read her newest work, but sadly this new book was definitely not my favorite. The story idea is interesting, Nine different people who all come to a fancy health resort for a variety of different reasons attempting to change or improve their lives, but then things begin to get very strange and the owner of the health resort decides to challenge the guests to reach a higher level of transformation by locking the guests in a basement...and then things get really strange. Overall the story felt extremely odd and forced at times. There were too many characters so it took awhile to feel any genuine connection with them and the story itself took such strange and bizarre turns. I kept reading, hoping for the interesting twist that Moriarty often puts in her stories, but the events that unfolded were just too bizarre to relate to. 

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment