Tuesday, July 31, 2018

What Happened by Hillary Rodham Clinton

What HappenedWhat Happened by Hillary Rodham Clinton
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I am struggling to find the words to adequately review this book because it felt unlike so many other books I have read. I found parts of the book fantastic, but at other times it seemed repetitive and off topic. Overall, listening to this book felt like sitting with a close friend and talking about the election and everything that went on. I didn't find this book as politically divisive as all of the cable news shows, I found this to be a personal reflection, almost like reading her journal or diary of the past two years. There was some defensiveness, and although she was careful in her phrasing, there are still clearly some hard feelings about some individuals, but overall I found this book very interesting and it added a new layer of knowledge about the events of the Presidential election from Hilary's unique point of view.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment