Monday, March 23, 2015

Glenn Hates Books Vol. 1: Brutally Honest Book Reviews by Glenn Conley

Glenn Hates Books Vol. 1: Brutally Honest Book ReviewsGlenn Hates Books Vol. 1: Brutally Honest Book Reviews by Glenn Conley
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

The author Glenn Conley is lying, he does NOT hate books, he hates poorly written books. I think he actually loves books - and I really enjoyed his brutal and slightly offensive, yet very funny book reviews. I may not agree with everything that Glenn says in his reviews, but I do applaud his ability to sift through the important parts of a book and his straightforward approach. If you are easily offended by foul language you should avoid this book, but if you don't mind his very 'colorful' descriptions, Glenn offers his insights on a variety of books and his enthusiasm will have you downloading a whole list of new books and authors onto your to-read pile.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment