Sunday, February 22, 2015

Book Review - Children's Book: The Secret Beam (Ages 3-7)

Children's Book: The Secret Beam (Imaginative And Fun, Ages 3-7)Children's Book: The Secret Beam by Timor Rofman
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

Even on a kindle, the illustrations came out beautifully, but the story itself was very limited. The rhyming was rough and the although some children's stories are nonsensical and still work, I found myself confused after reading this story. A magic beam, bubbles floating in the air, and for no reason at all the bubbles pop and they make it to the ground unharmed, I know children are very imaginative but this story feels like it is caught between fantasy and reality and doesn't quite work as either.  For me this story just didn't work well.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment